Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Finals Report- Day 2

The results are in for my Science final. I got an A!! Leaving my with a B in the class, phew. I haven't gotten the results for anything else but i should by tonight.

So today i had my P.E. and Research and Tech. final. In P.E. our final was a cultural dance. What did my group do you may ask? We did the Hoedown Throwdown. You may be arguing that it's not cultural but it was approved by our teacher so it was fine. I think my group did amazing. I was so happy that we were able to pull it off. I was happy to know all that work made a difference and we were able to succeed. It was really fun doing it too :). One group did this Indian dance. It was really creative and really we thought out. The music, the dancing, everything. But don't get me wrong I was proud to do the Hoedown Throwdown in front of my class and I had fun doing it too.

To end the day i had Research and Tech. I for on thought that that test was easy, no problem. It was cool that he let us listen to our iPods during the test. Even though were allowed to do that in class any day, but still. After we did the written part we made this simple little 6 slide power point about what we learned in the class, again easy.

So i guess you can say i had it really easy today and i would have to agree. But tomorrow is not only the last day of school but also the day i have my 2 hardest finals, Math and English. I wouldn't say that their hard but i would say that they take a long time. And to tell you the truth those wouldn't be my first choice to have on the last day of school when i am just ready to get the heck out of here. But hey i guess that's high school. :)

No comments: