Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Finals Report- Day 1

Not too bad which is what i expected, kinda. Well in science we took our test and it was great, especially if your teacher lets you use your study guide which he did ;). Once we were all done we finished the movie October Sky. It was so great i love it! If you ever get the chance to watch it you should, you won't regret it. I highly recommend it! Then soon enough it was time for Drama Workshop. I'm so sad that it was our last day there. I had fun in that class and met some really awesome and fun people. My teacher was amazing too. I mean sure there were times when i didn't really like it but i learned that i had a lot of fun. We watched all our finals (made movies) i loved ours it turned out really funny and was happy to be in that group. Shout-out: By the way Mackenzie, Garrett, Alexis, and Ashely. Your video was so funny i loved it, great job guys! Then after the videos we watched a little Napoleon Dynamite! I love that movie it makes me laugh every time.

Tomorrow's report- i have P.E. and Research and Tech. Then after that i will only have one more day of school!

Summer is so close yet so far.

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: