Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Not Regrets



For those of you who don't know I love Transformers. And I was so stoked to hear about the new movie. You may or may not know but it premiered tonight/ this morning at midnight. You may be thinking that I am blogging about how awesome the movie was but you would be wrong. That's right I didn't go. I wanted to but I really didn't make plans so ya. But I'm kinda glad I didn't go. The reason why is because I was very tired that day and I had to get up early the next morning. Don't get me wrong I mean I would have loved to go but I can only do so much. I mean I haven't even been out of school for a week and I have already done so much. I guess I can go see it some other time. Also I just have so much going on: Worship Conference/Refinery Drive-In movie night on Friday, Church all weekend, packing for Dominican Republic on Monday, and then I leave not-so-bright and early for the Dominican Republic on Tuesday. I know I have said this thousands of times but I'll say it again.............. I'M SO DANG EXCITED!!!!!! WOOOOOOO! And besides I still have plans to see the midnight premiere of Harry Potter ;).

No comments: