Friday, June 5, 2009

The Weekend isn't Enough

I am almost done with school and I am so ready for summer (Well I have for about a month now, I think). I have a lot of plans for this summer. Dominican Republic, OJAI, movie mid-night premiers ( Harry Potter and Transformers), singing at HSM, hanging out with friends at the Refinery, and lets not forget THE BEACH!!!!

I am so dang excited! I can't wait to go to the beach (well to be honest I don't know when I'll be going). I hope I can get a foam board before I go. Although I have not surfed in such a long time maybe 2 years. I will admit that I am not the greatest surfer. Of course the confession would be fine if I stopped there but it doesn't. I also surf at low waves, very low. Not waves of barely nothing but still low. 

I leave for the Dominican in 25 days! I can hardly wait! I am so thankful that I am given this incredible opportunity to be able to spread the love of God to the people of the Dominican Republic. And don't worry guys pictures will be taken and posted. 

OJAI!!!! If you don't know what that is it's the summer camp for HSM. I didn't go last year since I didn't know anyone and I wasn't really connected at Saddleback like I am today. I have seen pictures from last year on some of their blogs and it looks like they all had a lot of fun . Ahhh man I can't wait. Only one problem.............. it's not until August. 

Oh summer wherever you are please, please hurry! 

Please. :) 

1 comment:

isabela said...

I can't wait for the summer too! xD